stratos-dev mailing list archives

From "Raghavendra Rangrej (rrangrej)" <rrang...@cisco.com>
Subject RE: Message Brokers messages
Date Fri, 07 Mar 2014 11:48:19 GMT
Usually I stop/start processes in below order with good delay between start of  two processes...
I am not sure  if this order has any role here.

Stop  :  manager, autoscaler, CEP, CC and MB
Start : MB, CC. CEP. Autoscaler and Manager.

After all processes are up, this discard message starts appearing continuously.

Regards
Raghavendra

From: Manoj Fernando [mailto:manojf@wso2.com]
Sent: Friday, March 07, 2014 4:52 PM
To: dev@stratos.incubator.apache.org
Cc: pradeep@wso2.com
Subject: Re: Message Brokers messages

Does this have anything to do with NOT using durable queues?   As per the warning, MB was
trying to route a message to a queue which no subscriptions had been made (most likely whatever
agent that was suppose to subscribe to the queue started before the MB came up).

- Manoj

On Fri, Mar 7, 2014 at 5:57 AM, Raghavendra Rangrej (rrangrej) <rrangrej@cisco.com<mailto:rrangrej@cisco.com>>