stratos-dev mailing list archives

From Shaheed Haque <shahh...@cisco.com>
Subject Re: Passing Payload to VMware vCloud VMs
Date Thu, 13 Mar 2014 09:07:04 GMT

Please ensure that Python2 and Python3 are possible options!

(If nothing else, we probably want to encourage people towards these higher
layers rather than bash/cmd/etc.)

On Thursday 13 March 2014 11:28:36 Isuru Perera wrote:

Planning to implement following solution.

1. Define "shell_type" as a property in Cartridge Definition. Possible values
can be "bash", "sh", "cmd", etc.

2. Dynamically create a customization script based on "shell_type" in vCloud
IaaS implementation.

I will try to implement this in an extensible way (without code modifications)
for any shell_type.

Thanks!

Best Regards,