stratos-dev mailing list archives

From Melan Nimesh <melann...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [Discuss] [Alpha] Feature freeze date towards 4.0 release
Date Thu, 27 Feb 2014 07:55:42 GMT
Hi All,

"Apache Stratos Cartridge Image Creation Guide" attached for
your information.

Thanks,
Melan

On Thu, Feb 27, 2014 at 12:48 PM, Imesh Gunaratne <imesh@apache.org> wrote:

> I have now fixed STRATOS-481, STRATOS-482 and STRATOS-484 and checked in
> changed to git.
> These modifications were verified locally.
>
> Thanks
>

> On Thu, Feb 27, 2014 at 1:04 AM, Reka Thirunavukkarasu <reka@wso2.com>wrote:
>
>> Done with the few missed commits.
>>
>> Thanks,
>> Reka
>>

>> On Thu, Feb 27, 2014 at 11:28 AM, Nirmal Fernando <nirmal070125@gmail.com
>> > wrote:
>>
>>> Thanks Melan for the update. I'll create the alpha tag once you are done
>>> the changes.
>>>
>>>  @All, please shout if you have something more to commit, before I
>>> create the alpha tag. It'll be helpful if you can avoid any other commits.

So, this thread is to

Alpha

for attaching cinder volumes to the cartridges
for attaching EBS volumes to the cartridges
to define multiple networks for cartridges

Then we can create

--
Melan Nimesh Jayasingha