stratos-dev mailing list archives

From Melan Nimesh <melann...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [Discuss] [Alpha] Feature freeze date towards 4.0 release
Date Thu, 27 Feb 2014 11:19:15 GMT
Hi All,

I did some modification to cartridge image creation
guide, please find attached PDF

Thanks,
Melan

On Thu, Feb 27, 2014 at 1:25 PM, Melan Nimesh <melannj86@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi All,
>
> "Apache Stratos Cartridge Image Creation Guide" attached for
> your information.
>

> Thanks,
> Melan
>

> On Thu, Feb 27, 2014 at 12:48 PM, Imesh Gunaratne <imesh@apache.org>wrote:
>
>> I have now fixed STRATOS-481, STRATOS-482 and STRATOS-484 and checked in
>> changed to git.
>> These modifications were verified locally.
>>
>> Thanks
>>

>> On Thu, Feb 27, 2014 at 1:04 AM, Reka Thirunavukkarasu <reka@wso2.com>wrote:
>>
>>> Done with the few missed commits.
>>>
>>> Thanks,
>>> Reka

If

LB (Only http)

So, this thread is to

for attaching cinder volumes to the cartridges
for attaching EBS volumes to the cartridges
to define multiple networks for cartridges

February? Then we can

--
Melan Nimesh Jayasingha