stratos-dev mailing list archives

From Lahiru Sandaruwan <lahi...@wso2.com>
Subject Re: [Disscus] Cutting Apache Stratos 4.0.0 Release
Date Thu, 06 Feb 2014 04:42:41 GMT
Yes. I think this is we have a good enough feature set to feature freeze.

We can do usability improvements meantime.
We need well tested guides for step by step manual deployment, setup.sh
deployment, and puppet based deployments etc.

Also the improvements for CLI and GUI(When it is ready) we have identified
recently, needs attention.

I would also suggest long running tests and load tests with first RC or so.
That aspect is a very valuable for this kind of complex setup.

Thought of sending this list to make sure we do not missed any.

Thanks.

On Wed, Feb 5, 2014 at 7:28 PM, Lakmal Warusawithana <lakmal@wso2.com>wrote:

> Hi Devs,
>
> We have almost implemented the current feature list. AFAIK few left. Shall
> we freeze features next week? Which mean we can put Alpha on 14th Feb. Will
> not bring no more feature onward that.
>
> Then we can start testing and fixing any issues. Shall we target cutting
> RC in first week of March?
>
> Also we need to start creating all required guide and docs. We can focus
> more on those.
>
> WDYT?
>
> --
> Lakmal Warusawithana