stratos-dev mailing list archives

From Udara Liyanage <ud...@wso2.com>
Subject Re: [Discuss] [Alpha] Feature freeze date towards 4.0 release
Date Wed, 26 Feb 2014 14:55:10 GMT
Hi,

I executed following test cases in EC2 and works fine.

1) Subscribe to a php (without LB) cartridge and access
2) Subscribe to a php with a LB and could access via LB (Only http)
3) Change the artifacts and could view the changes
4) Subscribe to a mysql cartridge and access it
5) Deploy a cartridge with two persistance volume mappings and subscribe to
it.
    The volumes are created and attached.
    Create some files in the volumes
    Unsubscribe and subscribe again to the same cartridge.
    The same volumes are attached and mounted to the new instance and files
created are there

6) Created a NodeJs cartridge.
    NodeJs is installed, however since no server is running on ports 8080,
the instance were not activated. When I manually ran a simple NodeJs server
on port 8080 member is activated. However this is not very much tested due
to the above reason.

7) Scale check.
    Scaling up and down works. However after the load test is executed, the
LB sometimes throws "class endpoint exception" and stop sending the
response. I reported this in the dev list (STRATOS-481
).

--

Udara Liyanage
Software Engineer