stratos-dev mailing list archives

From Nirmal Fernando <nirmal070...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Can we use Javasysmon library in Stratos?
Date Fri, 21 Feb 2014 01:41:19 GMT
Thanks Lahiru, Yes I also found Sigar but it has several issues like not
having in maven etc.

And OperatingSystemMXBean is a Sun implementation if I am not mistaken.

On Feb 21, 2014 1:57 AM, "Lahiru Sandaruwan" <lahirus@wso2.com> wrote:

> Hi Nirmal,
>
> This is a library to get CPU/ memory etc, right?
> I also could not get a clear idea about this library as it seems the
licence is specific to this company.

> Found [1] at SO.
>
> One suggestion there, which is interesting, but limited to Java 7 is,
using OperatingSystemMXBean.

> Another one is,  Sigar, which is licenced as Apache licence.
>
> "Sigar API you can get Memory, CPU, Disk, Load-Average, Network Interface
info and metrics, Process Table information, Route info, etc."

http://stackoverflow.com/questions/47177/how-to-monitor-the-computers-cpu-memory-and-disk-usage-in-java

https://github.com/jezhumble/javasysmon/blob/master/LICENSE