stratos-dev mailing list archives

From Nirmal Fernando <nirmal070...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [Discuss] [Alpha] Feature freeze date towards 4.0 release
Date Thu, 27 Feb 2014 12:22:17 GMT
Thanks Melan.

I'm running a clean repo build now.

On Thu, Feb 27, 2014 at 4:49 PM, Melan Nimesh <melannj86@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi All,
>
> I did some modification to cartridge image creation
> guide, please find attached PDF
>
> Thanks,
> Melan
>

> On Thu, Feb 27, 2014 at 1:25 PM, Melan Nimesh <melannj86@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> Hi All,
>>
>> "Apache Stratos Cartridge Image Creation Guide" attached for
>> your information.
>>

>> Thanks,
>> Melan
>>

>> On Thu, Feb 27, 2014 at 12:48 PM, Imesh Gunaratne <imesh@apache.org>wrote:
>>
>>> I have now fixed STRATOS-481, STRATOS-482 and STRATOS-484 and checked
>>> in changed to git.
>>> These modifications were verified locally.
>>>
>>> Thanks

If

fine.

access
via LB (Only
the new instance

is running on
I manually ran a simple

load test is
list (STRATOS-481

us to freeze
So, this thread is to

for attaching cinder volumes to the cartridges
for attaching EBS volumes to the cartridges
to define multiple networks for cartridges

this thread on
of February? Then we can

--
Best Regards,