stratos-dev mailing list archives

From Luca Martini <lmart...@cisco.com>
Subject Re: [Discuss] Some network related improvements for Stratos
Date Fri, 07 Feb 2014 18:19:26 GMT
I thought of another issue with UUIDs.
If the cartridge instance is rebuilt for some reason or a flavor changes
, all the UUID will change and a myriad of things will need to be updated.
This will make it very difficult to patch a system.
We need to figure out a naming system that is ties to the network
instance, not to uuids.
Thanks.
Luca