Hi Damitha,

On Fri, Jan 17, 2014 at 2:49 PM, damitha kumarage <damitha23@gmail.com> wrote:
Hi,
+1 Lakmal for the patch/upgrade strategy. Since this is new work why don't we come with a good algorithm incorporating ideas put by Reka, Isuru and Udara and whatever improvements we can think of?

Also we need to think of the impact on the users of the cluster under consideration. For example at one moment, instance already applied with the patch run with new code and the one still in the queue run with old code.

Also see my inline comment below