stratos-dev mailing list archives

From Noah Slater <nsla...@apache.org>
Subject Re: I want to keep some jars in the stratos source.
Date Wed, 15 Jan 2014 18:26:19 GMT
We shouldn't be keeping non-source files in the repository. (And we
must never include non-source files in a release.)

Including third-party code is pretty standard. Perhaps create a
"vendor" directory, and import it there, along with any patches.

Of course, the goal should be to get the patches upstream.

--
Noah Slater
https://twitter.com/nslater