stratos-dev mailing list archives

From Isuru Perera <isu...@wso2.com>
Subject Re: [Error] Cannot subscribe cartridge
Date Wed, 15 Jan 2014 14:28:06 GMT
Hi,

On Wed, Jan 15, 2014 at 7:40 PM, Nirmal Fernando <nirmal070125@gmail.com>wrote:

> Hi,
>
> Seems like your instance never got joined to agent. Does the openstack
> console give any clue?

Yes. There is an error in Agent as well. Looks like the Cartridge is having
issues when trying to register with Agent. We should check the scripts
inside the OpenStack instance.

Quang, Can you please access the instance* and check how it is calling the
Agent? Check /etc/rc.local

It seems that the request namespace is wrong.

For more info, refer
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/STRATOS/3.0.0+Creating+a+Cartridge

*If you cannot ssh, please check the security group.

> On Wed, Jan 15, 2014 at 7:33 PM, Quang Cường Vũ <vucuongkg@gmail.com>wrote:
>
>> Can anyone help me? :(
>>

>> On Tue, Jan 14, 2014 at 4:19 PM, Quang Cường Vũ <vucuongkg@gmail.com>wrote:
>>
>>> I resend log files. Plz check! THanks

But PHP instance (boot from PHP cartridge) I cannot ping or ssh to and I

MySQL

IP:

CC, SC, ELB,

__$default