stratos-dev mailing list archives

From Isuru Perera <isu...@wso2.com>
Subject Re: Updating stratos.sh in products
Date Thu, 09 Jan 2014 10:01:03 GMT
Hi,

On Thu, Jan 9, 2014 at 3:09 PM, Nirmal Fernando <nirmal070125@gmail.com>wrote:

> +1 Isuru, thanks for volunteering.
>
> Yes, jndi.properties.dir should be there in all Stratos products. But
> there could be other properties.
>
> If you can do a diff and find out the extra properties of each product,
> that would be great. Further, if you could document these necessary system
> properties and there meanings etc. that would be useful.

I actually checked differences among stratos.sh files and that's why I said
there are many changes in the files.

For example, JVM memory, garbage collection related arguments were
different.

As the first step, I think we can use the original wso2server.sh and use it
after adding only required changes.

We can later optimize JVM memory and tune garbage collection parameters.

WDYT?

I will test and commit the changes. If there is an issue, I will fix! :)

Thanks!