stratos-dev mailing list archives

From Lakmal Warusawithana <lak...@wso2.com>
Subject Re: Uniquely Identifying a LB Cartridge
Date Tue, 21 Jan 2014 02:59:59 GMT
Hi Azeez,

I have mention the cartridge type in this thread previously, here i list
again for your convenience.

   1. Application Cartridge - (e.g wordpress, drupal .etc - which does not
   required external artifact repo)
   2. Data cartridge (e.g. MySQL, Mongo .etc - which does not required
   external artifact repo)
   3. Framework cartridge (e.g. PHP, Ruby, Node.js .etc - which required
   external artifact repo)
   4. LB cartridge (e.g Stratos LB, HAProxy LB - which does not required
   external artifact repo)

Based on these type, Front end and backend functionalities may change. for
e.g. whether it required a artifact repo or not ..etc

--
Lakmal Warusawithana
Software Architect; WSO2 Inc.