stratos-dev mailing list archives

From Nirmal Fernando <nirmal070...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Avoid burdening IaaS if there is an error while activating the instances
Date Thu, 09 Jan 2014 04:55:14 GMT
Hi Lahiru,

I'm sorry, but I don't get your point here and also I don't understand how
the proposed solution would solve this problem (what if there's an error
and that made member activation event to not sent ever).

I wonder whether we need to be concerned on this kind of issues.

--
Best Regards,
Nirmal

Nirmal Fernando.