stratos-dev mailing list archives

From Manula Chathurika Thantriwatte <manu...@wso2.com>
Subject Re: Stratos 4 GUI / CLI status
Date Sat, 28 Dec 2013 02:56:03 GMT
Hi Chris,

You can use CLI and test Stratos 4 using CLI. In the new architecture CLI
works with RESTful services. I have already push the changes to git. You
can use CLI as following.

First you have to export the STRTOS_URL.
export STRATOS_URL=<https://manula.com:9445>

After that you can login as super tenant.
./stratos.sh -u admin -p admin

Super tenant can do following operations.

1) Add tenant
create-tenant-u admin -f manula -l thantriwatte -p admin123 -d manula.org-e
manula@apache.org

2) Cartridge deployment
deploy-cartridge-p <resource_path>

3) Auto scaling policy deployment
deploy-autoscaling-policy -p <resource_path>

4) Partition deployment
deploy-partition -p <resource_path>

5) Deployment policy deployment
deploy-deployment-policy -p <resource_path>

6) List available cartridges
list-available-cartridges

Tenant can do following operations

1) Subscribe to a cartridge
<repo user name>

2) List available cartridges
list-available-cartridges

3) List subscribe cartridges
list-subscribe-cartridges

4) Subscribe cartridge
unsubscribe-cartridge<cartridge alias>

Future I'm doing improvements as well. Thoughts are warmly welcome.

Thanks !

--
Regards,
Manula Chathurika Thantriwatte