stratos-dev mailing list archives

From Imesh Gunaratne <im...@apache.org>
Subject Re: detailed beginners installation guide for single node development environment
Date Mon, 02 Dec 2013 07:05:08 GMT
Please find the latest installation guide attached with this mail. It was
sent to dev list with milestone M3 ready mail.

The link you have referred should come under 3.0.0-incubating. We need to
update the Wiki and create a separate section for 4.0.0-incubating
documentation. Then we could move the content from this PDF to a new Wiki
page. I have started a discussion thread for this.

Thanks