stratos-dev mailing list archives

From Imesh Gunaratne <im...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [Discuss] [Milestone] [M5] Next Milestone Plan
Date Tue, 24 Dec 2013 06:46:48 GMT
Hi All,

Thanks for your valuable contributions for 4.0.0-M5 milestone.
Now there are only three more tasks/issues remaining [1] to mark this
milestone:

Issue TypeKeySummaryTaskSTRATOS-225Test Rest API FunctionalityTask
STRATOS-277Provide operation for deployServiceBugSTRATOS-322Cloud
Controller StartInstance() Method is Not Atomic
It would be great if you could update this thread once your work is
completed.

[1] https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/STRATOS/fixforversion/12325288

Many Thanks
Imesh

On Tue, Dec 17, 2013 at 9:50 AM, Imesh Gunaratne <imesh@apache.org> wrote:

> No problem, thanks for the update!
>

> On Mon, Dec 16, 2013 at 9:35 PM, Nirmal Fernando <nirmal070125@gmail.com>wrote:
>
>> Hi Imesh,
>>
>> I've created few jiras for the things I've implemented last couple of
>> weeks, and resolved them.  Sorry, that I couldn't get a chance to create
>> them earlier.
>>

>> On Mon, Dec 16, 2013 at 9:47 AM, Imesh Gunaratne <imesh@apache.org>wrote:
>>
>>> Hi All,
>>>
>>> The following tasks are now planned for the next milestone 4.0.0-M5 [1]:
>>>
>>> *Tasks Unresolved*
>>>
>>> *Issue Type* *Key* *Summary* Bug STRATOS-229 Autoscaler component
>>> shouldn't bundle drools into the autoscaler jar but the feature New
>>> Feature STRATOS-252 Cartridge deployment API in Cloud ControllerImprovementSTRATOS-88Make
all the scripts version independentSub-taskSTRATOS-109STRATOS-97 Support Domain Mappings for
Cartridge SubscriptionsSub-taskSTRATOS-119STRATOS-138 HA and scaling support for the instances
using Region and ZoneSub-taskSTRATOS-120STRATOS-138 Support to define various transports from
the cartridge
>>> definition Sub-task STRATOS-124 STRATOS-138 Remove ProxyPort and
>>> deploymnet from cartridge definition Sub-task STRATOS-125 STRATOS-138
>>> Clean up features from Cloud controller Sub-task STRATOS-139STRATOS-138 Support
for LB as a serviceSub-taskSTRATOS-166STRATOS-138 Registry persitance for Topology in CCSub-taskSTRATOS-178STRATOS-138
Supoort for attaching cinder volumes to the cartridgesSub-taskSTRATOS-180STRATOS-138 Support
to define multiple networks for cartridgesImprovementSTRATOS-188Removing redundant variables
in topology cluster modelSub-taskSTRATOS-190STRATOS-138 Cloud Controller send TopologyEventMessage
without ip addressBugSTRATOS-209Autoscaler throwing exceptions when unsubscribe from a cartridgeBugSTRATOS-210Error
while starting Autoscaler with the default policy: economyPolicyBugSTRATOS-217If .git extension
is not provided for repo URL, subscription failsTaskSTRATOS-225Test Rest API FunctionalityTaskSTRATOS-226Support
Cartridge Definition Deploying through Rest APITaskSTRATOS-228Puppet based cartridge creation
/ deploymentSub-taskSTRATOS-231STRATOS-97 Load Balancer State ReplicatorImprovementSTRATOS-248Add
a flag to control commits from nodesBugSTRATOS-251NPE in TopicPublisher when there are no
headersImprovementSTRATOS-265Element name "admin" need to be renamed to a more specific value
of
>>> tenantInfo JSON payload Improvement STRATOS-268 Rename DepSync topic to
>>> "Instance notifier" Bug STRATOS-273 provide facitlity to provide
>>> Deployment policy in Stratos CLI Task STRATOS-279 Implement Topology
>>> Event Processor for SM New Feature STRATOS-280 Create the initial HTMLs
>>> for the cartridge management web application Sub-task STRATOS-137STRATOS-134
Remove Stratos agent related code from the Stratos componetsBugSTRATOS-162maxInstanceLimit
parameter is not updated after hot deployment

>>> *Tasks Completed*
>>>
>>> *Issue Type* *Key* *Summary* Bug STRATOS-249 Re terminating the member
>>> fault instances which are already terminated Sub-task STRATOS-123STRATOS-97 Implement
Support for Multi-TenancySub-taskSTRATOS-126STRATOS-155 Implement Events for Publishing Tenant
InformationSub-taskSTRATOS-131STRATOS-129 Define an Abstraction for Cartridge Subscription
in Stratos
>>> Manager Sub-task STRATOS-157 STRATOS-100 Remove Obsolete Component
>>> Mediator.Autoscaler Sub-task STRATOS-163 STRATOS-155 Introduce a
>>> Message Processor Chain Model and Extract Generic Functionality in Topology
>>> Event Message Delegator Sub-task STRATOS-208 STRATOS-97 Support
>>> Dedicated Load Balancing for Services Sub-task STRATOS-212 STRATOS-100
>>> Policy files are placed inside wrong folder Sub-task STRATOS-243STRATOS-136 Update
Stratos Installer to support Stratos ManagerSub-taskSTRATOS-244STRATOS-100 Fault member handlingSub-taskSTRATOS-254STRATOS-136
Update Stratos Installer to support Load BalancerSub-taskSTRATOS-255STRATOS-136 Update Stratos
Installer to support Auto-ScalerSub-taskSTRATOS-259STRATOS-129 Publish Tenant Event Messages
from Stratos Manager to Tenant
>>> Topic Task STRATOS-262 Add Support to Give Deployment Policy at
>>> Subscription in SM Sub-task STRATOS-264 STRATOS-97 Create Load Balancer
>>> Cartridge Scripts New Feature STRATOS-267 Provide an operation to
>>> deploy services for super tenant Sub-task STRATOS-269 STRATOS-97 Add
>>> Partition ID to Load Balancer Statistics Published to CEP BugSTRATOS-272A new
service is created even service already exist