stratos-dev mailing list archives

From chris snow <chsnow...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Stratos developer guide: demo environment
Date Mon, 23 Dec 2013 22:16:45 GMT
I've made some progress with vagrant, ubuntu, juju and openstack.

The status so far: running "vagrant up" will create and configure a ubuntu
guest with lxc containers for mysql and openstack keystone.

My vagrant repo is here: https://github.com/snowch/stratos-vagrant-runtime.

I'll add more detailed instructions in due course for non vagrant users.

When all is working, I think it may be possible to package the vagrant
guest into a pre-configured vagrant box.

http://lnkd.in/cw5k69