stratos-dev mailing list archives

From chris snow <chsnow...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: LB messages processor chain
Date Tue, 03 Dec 2013 07:03:36 GMT
Hi Imesh,

Sorry, the question was:  "how can a developer/tester/architect examine the
external API that is exposed by the LB (and other Stratos components)?".

A software tester would want to view the API so that they can determine how
they will test the component through that API.
An architect would want to view the API so that they can understand the
services exposed by the component without looking through the code base.

The API for a stratos component is the list of messages that it supports.
 How can an architect or tester find a list of messages that each Stratos
component supports?

Many thanks,

Chris

http://lnkd.in/cw5k69