stratos-dev mailing list archives

From chris snow <chsnow...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: detailed beginners installation guide for single node development environment
Date Mon, 02 Dec 2013 07:43:52 GMT
Hi Imesh,

Thanks for the document.  However, I was hoping for something a bit more
detailed, for example describing how openstack would be installed and
configured prior to setting up stratos.

For a beginner stratos administrator, it is difficult to picture how all
the moving parts fit together and interact with each other.  A deployment
diagram would be useful to show the relationships between operating system,
stratos, openstack/ec2 and other infrastructure elements (eg. DNS, rdbms).

I would be happy to put together some detailed administrator documentation
(including deployment diagrams), however, to do this I would need some
knowledge sharing sessions.

Many thanks,
Chris