stratos-dev mailing list archives

From chris snow <chsnow...@gmail.com>
Subject LB messages processor chain
Date Mon, 02 Dec 2013 22:01:27 GMT
In the case of the LB MessageProcessorChain, the following processors have
been added to the list:

org.apache.stratos.messaging.message.processor.topology.ServiceCreatedEventProcessor
org.apache.stratos.messaging.message.processor.topology.ServiceRemovedEventProcessor
org.apache.stratos.messaging.message.processor.topology.ClusterCreatedEventProcessor
org.apache.stratos.messaging.message.processor.topology.ClusterRemovedEventProcessor
org.apache.stratos.messaging.message.processor.topology.InstanceSpawnedEventProcessor
org.apache.stratos.messaging.message.processor.topology.MemberStartedEventProcessor
org.apache.stratos.messaging.message.processor.topology.MemberActivatedEventProcessor
org.apache.stratos.messaging.message.processor.topology.MemberSuspendedEventProcessor
org.apache.stratos.messaging.message.processor.topology.MemberTerminatedEventProcessor
org.apache.stratos.messaging.message.processor.topology.CompleteTopologyEventIgnoreProcessor

In a component that exposes a SOAP/REST API, I would look at the WSDL/WADL
to examine the API.  As a WSDL/WADL aren't available for the LB component,
how can I examine the API without having to run the code and inspect the
MessageProcessorChain?

Many thanks,

Chris