stratos-dev mailing list archives

From Isuru Haththotuwa <isu...@wso2.com>
Subject Re: [Discuss] [Milestone] [M5] Next Milestone Plan
Date Tue, 24 Dec 2013 06:58:02 GMT
Hi all,

On Tue, Dec 24, 2013 at 12:16 PM, Imesh Gunaratne <imesh@apache.org> wrote:

> Hi All,
>
> Thanks for your valuable contributions for 4.0.0-M5 milestone.
> Now there are only three more tasks/issues remaining [1] to mark this
> milestone:
>
>  Issue Type Key Summary Task STRATOS-225 Test Rest API Functionality TaskSTRATOS-277Provide
operation for deployServiceBugSTRATOS-322Cloud Controller StartInstance() Method is Not Atomic
> It would be great if you could update this thread once your work is
> completed.

I have marked STRATOS-225 as resolved and updated STRATOS-277, which will
be fixed in Alpha.

> [1] https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/STRATOS/fixforversion/12325288
>
> Many Thanks
> Imesh
>

> On Tue, Dec 17, 2013 at 9:50 AM, Imesh Gunaratne <imesh@apache.org> wrote:
>
>> No problem, thanks for the update!
>>

>> On Mon, Dec 16, 2013 at 9:35 PM, Nirmal Fernando <nirmal070125@gmail.com>wrote:
>>
>>> Hi Imesh,
>>>
>>> I've created few jiras for the things I've implemented last couple of
>>> weeks, and resolved them.  Sorry, that I couldn't get a chance to create
>>> them earlier.

all the scripts version independentSub-taskSTRATOS-109STRATOS-97 Support Domain Mappings for
Cartridge SubscriptionsSub-taskSTRATOS-119STRATOS-138 HA and scaling support for the instances
using Region and ZoneSub-taskSTRATOS-120STRATOS-138 Support to define various transports from
the cartridge
for LB as a serviceSub-taskSTRATOS-166STRATOS-138 Registry persitance for Topology in CCSub-taskSTRATOS-178STRATOS-138
Supoort for attaching cinder volumes to the cartridgesSub-taskSTRATOS-180STRATOS-138 Support
to define multiple networks for cartridgesImprovementSTRATOS-188Removing redundant variables
in topology cluster modelSub-taskSTRATOS-190STRATOS-138 Cloud Controller send TopologyEventMessage
without ip addressBugSTRATOS-209Autoscaler throwing exceptions when unsubscribe from a cartridgeBugSTRATOS-210Error
while starting Autoscaler with the default policy: economyPolicyBugSTRATOS-217If .git extension
is not provided for repo URL, subscription failsTaskSTRATOS-225Test Rest API FunctionalityTaskSTRATOS-226Support
Cartridge Definition Deploying through Rest APITaskSTRATOS-228Puppet based cartridge creation
/ deploymentSub-taskSTRATOS-231STRATOS-97 Load Balancer State ReplicatorImprovementSTRATOS-248Add
a flag to control commits from nodesBugSTRATOS-251NPE in TopicPublisher when there are no
headersImprovementSTRATOS-265Element name "admin" need to be renamed to a more specific value
of
Remove Stratos agent related code from the Stratos componetsBugSTRATOS-162maxInstanceLimit
parameter is not updated after hot deployment

Implement Support for Multi-TenancySub-taskSTRATOS-126STRATOS-155 Implement Events for Publishing
Tenant InformationSub-taskSTRATOS-131STRATOS-129 Define an Abstraction for Cartridge Subscription
in Stratos
Update Stratos Installer to support Stratos ManagerSub-taskSTRATOS-244STRATOS-100 Fault member
handlingSub-taskSTRATOS-254STRATOS-136 Update Stratos Installer to support Load BalancerSub-taskSTRATOS-255STRATOS-136
Update Stratos Installer to support Auto-ScalerSub-taskSTRATOS-259STRATOS-129 Publish Tenant
Event Messages from Stratos Manager to Tenant
Add Partition ID to Load Balancer Statistics Published to CEPBugSTRATOS-272A new service is
created even service already exist

>>> --
>>> Best Regards,
>>> Nirmal
>>>
>>> Nirmal Fernando.
>>> PPMC Member & Committer of Apache Stratos,
>>> Senior Software Engineer, WSO2 Inc.

Thanks and Regards,

Isuru H.
Software Engineer, WSO2 Inc.