stratos-dev mailing list archives

From Chanaka Jayasena <chan...@wso2.com>
Subject Re: Stratos Manager Webapp
Date Fri, 13 Dec 2013 05:17:39 GMT
I have converted all the screens to a jaggery web application. Right now
the application runs with dummy data.

cartridges.json

[
    {
        kind: "service",
        cartridges: [
            {
                type: "php",
                version: "PHP 5.4",
language that is especially suited to web development. Fast, flexible and
pragmatic, PHP powers everything from your blog to the most popular
websites in the world."
            }
        ]
    }
]

mycartridges.json

This JSON has the same format as above but the fields for a cartridge is
different.

{
               name: "MyPHP-lakmal",
                type: "php",
                version: "PHP 5.4",
                lb_ip: "192.168.1.1, 192.168.1.2",
                access_url: "myweb-lakmal.php.stratos.com",
                state: "active"
  }

I am also using Initializr as the HTML/CSS starter template. Initializr has
HTML5 Boilerplate, Bootstrap 3.0.0 jQuery. Also I manage to create a custom
iconic font (stratos.ttf) with all the icons used with the application
making all the icons scalable.

The UI is tested in IE7,IE8, IE9, Firefox 25, Chrome Version 31.0.1650.63.
The design is also responsive and I have attached a screen shot with the
mobile version.

thanks,
Chanaka

On Thu, Dec 12, 2013 at 11:45 AM, Reka Thirunavukkarasu <reka@wso2.com>wrote:

> [...]