stratos-dev mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From Imesh Gunaratne <im...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Invitation to join the Next Hangout : Autoscaler Architecture of Apache Stratos 4.0.0
Date Mon, 25 Nov 2013 15:06:21 GMT
Please join the Hangout on below link:
https://plus.google.com/hangouts/_/7ecpivqogrogsarcs76qrf6utg

Live stream could be found at:
http://youtu.be/DyWtCXT8Vqk


On Sun, Nov 24, 2013 at 10:57 PM, Lahiru Sandaruwan <lahirus@wso2.com>wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> Please note that we have re-scheduled this Hangout.
> Here is the invitation to join our next hangout on the topic *"**Autoscaler
> Architecture of Apache Stratos 4.0.0".*[1]
>
> Date and time,
>
> Tomorrow, November 25th Monday , 7.00 AM (PDT), 8:30 PM (IST)
>
> Agenda,
>
>
>    -
>
>    Introduction to Autoscaling
>    -
>
>    Apache Stratos Autoscaler Architecture
>    -
>
>       Component Architecture
>       -
>
>       Event Flow
>       -
>
>    Rules Engine
>    -
>
>       Why a Rules Engine
>       -
>
>       Rules for Apache Stratos Autoscaler
>       -
>
>    Autoscale Policy
>    -
>
>       Introduction to Autoscaler Policy
>       -
>
>       Autoscaling Strategies
>       -
>
>    Deployment Policy
>    -
>
>       Introduction to Deployment Policy
>       -
>
>       Capacity Planning with Deployment Policy
>       - Partition Selection Algorithms
>
>
> [1] https://plus.google.com/u/0/events/cdqi1hn8d0dnnbh1rs716e9l64g
>
> Thanks.
>
>
>
> On Fri, Nov 22, 2013 at 6:38 PM, Madhura Mendis <madhura@wso2.com> wrote:
>
>> Updated the site
>> http://stratos.incubator.apache.org/events/hangouts.html
>>
>> Thanks
>> Madhura
>>
>>
>> On Fri, Nov 22, 2013 at 4:39 PM, Lahiru Sandaruwan <lahirus@wso2.com>wrote:
>>
>>> Hi all,
>>>
>>> Due to an unavoidable reason we have to postpone this hangout. Sorry for
>>> the inconvenience caused.
>>>
>>> Madhuara,
>>>
>>> Can you please update the web site?
>>>
>>> Thanks.
>>>
>>>
>>> On Thu, Nov 21, 2013 at 1:59 PM, Lahiru Sandaruwan <lahirus@wso2.com>wrote:
>>>
>>>> Thanks Madhura...
>>>>
>>>>
>>>> On Thu, Nov 21, 2013 at 1:57 PM, Madhura Mendis <madhura@wso2.com>wrote:
>>>>
>>>>> Website is updated.
>>>>> http://stratos.incubator.apache.org/events/hangouts.html
>>>>>
>>>>>
>>>>> On Thu, Nov 21, 2013 at 11:25 AM, Lahiru Sandaruwan <lahirus@wso2.com>wrote:
>>>>>
>>>>>> Hi all,
>>>>>>
>>>>>> Please join to our next hangout on the topic *"**Autoscaler
>>>>>> Architecture of Apache Stratos 4.0.0".*[1]
>>>>>>
>>>>>> Date and time,
>>>>>>
>>>>>> Tomorrow, November 22nd Friday , 7.00 AM (PDT), 8:30 PM (IST)
>>>>>>
>>>>>> Agenda,
>>>>>>
>>>>>>
>>>>>>    -
>>>>>>
>>>>>>    Introduction to Autoscaling
>>>>>>    -
>>>>>>
>>>>>>    Apache Stratos Autoscaler Architecture
>>>>>>    -
>>>>>>
>>>>>>       Component Architecture
>>>>>>       -
>>>>>>
>>>>>>       Event Flow
>>>>>>       -
>>>>>>
>>>>>>    Rules Engine
>>>>>>    -
>>>>>>
>>>>>>       Why a Rules Engine
>>>>>>       -
>>>>>>
>>>>>>       Rules for Apache Stratos Autoscaler
>>>>>>       -
>>>>>>
>>>>>>    Autoscale Policy
>>>>>>    -
>>>>>>
>>>>>>       Introduction to Autoscaler Policy
>>>>>>       -
>>>>>>
>>>>>>       Autoscaling Strategies
>>>>>>       -
>>>>>>
>>>>>>    Deployment Policy
>>>>>>    -
>>>>>>
>>>>>>       Introduction to Deployment Policy
>>>>>>       -
>>>>>>
>>>>>>       Capacity Planning with Deployment Policy
>>>>>>       - Partition Selection Algorithms
>>>>>>
>>>>>>
>>>>>> Thanks.
>>>>>>
>>>>>> [1] https://plus.google.com/u/0/events/c65bqqojjdq2m95f6543j5mt33s
>>>>>>
>>>>>> --
>>>>>> --
>>>>>> Lahiru Sandaruwan
>>>>>> Software Engineer,
>>>>>> Platform Technologies,
>>>>>> WSO2 Inc., http://wso2.com
>>>>>> lean.enterprise.middleware
>>>>>>
>>>>>> email: lahirus@wso2.com cell: (+94) 773 325 954
>>>>>> blog: http://lahiruwrites.blogspot.com/
>>>>>> twitter: http://twitter.com/lahirus
>>>>>> linked-in: http://lk.linkedin.com/pub/lahiru-sandaruwan/16/153/146
>>>>>>
>>>>>>
>>>>>
>>>>>
>>>>> --
>>>>> Madhura Mendis
>>>>>
>>>>> Software Engineer
>>>>> WSO2 Inc.; http://wso2.com
>>>>> lean.enterprise.middleware
>>>>>
>>>>> Mobile : +94 077 4681959
>>>>>
>>>>>
>>>>
>>>>
>>>> --
>>>> --
>>>> Lahiru Sandaruwan
>>>> Software Engineer,
>>>> Platform Technologies,
>>>> WSO2 Inc., http://wso2.com
>>>> lean.enterprise.middleware
>>>>
>>>> email: lahirus@wso2.com cell: (+94) 773 325 954
>>>> blog: http://lahiruwrites.blogspot.com/
>>>> twitter: http://twitter.com/lahirus
>>>> linked-in: http://lk.linkedin.com/pub/lahiru-sandaruwan/16/153/146
>>>>
>>>>
>>>
>>>
>>> --
>>> --
>>> Lahiru Sandaruwan
>>> Software Engineer,
>>> Platform Technologies,
>>> WSO2 Inc., http://wso2.com
>>> lean.enterprise.middleware
>>>
>>> email: lahirus@wso2.com cell: (+94) 773 325 954
>>> blog: http://lahiruwrites.blogspot.com/
>>> twitter: http://twitter.com/lahirus
>>> linked-in: http://lk.linkedin.com/pub/lahiru-sandaruwan/16/153/146
>>>
>>>
>>
>>
>> --
>> Madhura Mendis
>>
>> Software Engineer
>> WSO2 Inc.; http://wso2.com
>> lean.enterprise.middleware
>>
>> Mobile : +94 077 4681959
>>
>>
>
>
> --
> --
> Lahiru Sandaruwan
> Software Engineer,
> Platform Technologies,
> WSO2 Inc., http://wso2.com
> lean.enterprise.middleware
>
> email: lahirus@wso2.com cell: (+94) 773 325 954
> blog: http://lahiruwrites.blogspot.com/
> twitter: http://twitter.com/lahirus
> linked-in: http://lk.linkedin.com/pub/lahiru-sandaruwan/16/153/146
>
>

Mime
View raw message