stratos-dev mailing list archives

From Reka Thirunavukkarasu <r...@wso2.com>
Subject Re: Using Puppet for Cartridge configuration
Date Fri, 29 Nov 2013 04:37:00 GMT
Hi

+1. This will be best approach for minimizing the stuffs that we pushed
inside cartridge. If we could make a generic cartridge and if we could pass
the relevant parameters to make it as a specific cartridge through
user-data, then for all the cartridges, we can use the same image. This is
just a thought on minimizing the work that we have to do when customizing
the cartridge.

Thanks,
Reka

--