stratos-dev mailing list archives

From Udara Liyanage <ud...@wso2.com>
Subject Re: Define Order of the partition groups
Date Mon, 18 Nov 2013 07:23:24 GMT
Hi All,

The content of the above document is not shared. Sorry about the
inconvenience. I will paste a sample deployment policy inline.

<deploymentPolicy id =”economyPolicy”>

<partitionGroups>

 <partitionGroup id=”group1” >

 <partitionAlgo>OneAfterAnother</partitionAlgo>

 <partition id="partition1" >

 <max>3</max>

 <min>1</min>

 </partition>

 <partition id="partition2" >

 <max>5</max>

 <min>1</min>

 </partition>

</partitionGroup>

 <partitionGroup id=”group2” >

 <partitionAlgo>RoundRobin</partitionAlgo>

 <partition id="partition4" >

 <max>3</max>

 <min>1</min>

 </partition>