stratos-dev mailing list archives

From Isuru Haththotuwa <isu...@wso2.com>
Subject [Rest API] Unable to Find the Resource Method for Adding Tenants
Date Tue, 26 Nov 2013 07:25:07 GMT
Hi Devs,

In using the Rest API to add a tenant, I noticed that it returns a 403
Forbidden message. Debugging the code, I saw that in the
StratosAuthorizationHandler#getTargetMethod, it fails to determine the
target method for the request. The property
'org.apache.cxf.resource.method', which is used to get the target method,
was not set in the message. Any idea why this is happening?

Listing already registered tenants worked without an issue.

--
Thanks and Regards,

Isuru H.
Software Engineer, WSO2 Inc.