stratos-dev mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From Nirmal Fernando <nirmal070...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Test failure on a clean repo : Apache Stratos - Manager Integration Tests ........ FAILURE [49.826s]
Date Thu, 28 Nov 2013 06:39:45 GMT
This could be intermittent then.


On Thu, Nov 28, 2013 at 12:00 PM, Manula Chathurika Thantriwatte <
manulac@wso2.com> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I have done a clean repo build just now and it's fine.
>
>
> On Thu, Nov 28, 2013 at 10:11 AM, Imesh Gunaratne <imesh@apache.org>wrote:
>
>> Yes we are working on it now. Still we couldn't get permissions to use
>> Jenkins at builds.apache.org. Therefore for the time being we could use
>> the external Jenkins setup in Rackspace cloud.
>>
>> I will let everyone know once this is ready.
>>
>> Thanks
>>
>>
>> On Thu, Nov 28, 2013 at 9:35 AM, Nirmal Fernando <nirmal070125@gmail.com>wrote:
>>
>>> Imesh,
>>>
>>> Can we integrate jenkins with dev@ and get emails on build failures
>>> upon commits?
>>>
>>>
>>> On Thu, Nov 28, 2013 at 9:14 AM, Imesh Gunaratne <imesh@apache.org>wrote:
>>>
>>>> I also experience this in Jenkins:
>>>> http://67.207.158.198:8080/job/Build%20Trunk/lastBuild/console
>>>>
>>>>
>>>> On Thu, Nov 28, 2013 at 9:09 AM, Nirmal Fernando <
>>>> nirmal070125@gmail.com> wrote:
>>>>
>>>>> -------------------------------------------------------
>>>>>  T E S T S
>>>>> -------------------------------------------------------
>>>>> Running TestSuite
>>>>> [2013-11-28 03:28:52,618]  INFO
>>>>> {org.wso2.carbon.integration.framework.utils.TestUtil} -  Copying
>>>>> /home/ubuntu/stratos-code/incubator-stratos/products/stratos-controller/modules/integration/target/security-verifier/SecVerifier.aar
>>>>> =>
>>>>> /home/ubuntu/stratos-code/incubator-stratos/products/stratos-controller/modules/integration/target/carbontmp1385609316056/apache-stratos-sc-4.0.0-SNAPSHOT/repository/deployment/server/axis2services/SecVerifier.aar
>>>>> [2013-11-28 03:28:53,529]  INFO
>>>>> {org.wso2.carbon.integration.framework.utils.CodeCoverageUtils} -
>>>>> Instrumented 2 files.
>>>>> [2013-11-28 03:28:53,616]  INFO
>>>>> {org.wso2.carbon.integration.framework.ClientConnectionUtil} -  Waiting
to
>>>>> login to Carbon server...
>>>>> [2013-11-28 03:28:53,639]  INFO
>>>>> {org.wso2.carbon.integration.framework.ClientConnectionUtil} -
>>>>> Successfully connected to the server on port 9443
>>>>> [2013-11-28 03:28:53,748]  INFO
>>>>> {org.wso2.carbon.integration.framework.utils.InputStreamHandler} -
>>>>> JAVA_HOME environment variable is set to /home/ubuntu/java/jdk1.6.0_31
>>>>> [2013-11-28 03:28:53,749]  INFO
>>>>> {org.wso2.carbon.integration.framework.utils.InputStreamHandler} -
>>>>> CARBON_HOME environment variable is set to
>>>>> /home/ubuntu/stratos-code/incubator-stratos/products/stratos-controller/modules/integration/target/carbontmp1385609316056/apache-stratos-sc-4.0.0-SNAPSHOT
>>>>> [2013-11-28 03:28:54,350]  INFO
>>>>> {org.apache.axis2.deployment.ModuleDeployer} -  Deploying module:
>>>>> addressing-4.1.0 -
>>>>> file:/home/ubuntu/.m2/repository/org/wso2/carbon/org.wso2.carbon.addressing/4.1.0/org.wso2.carbon.addressing-4.1.0.jar
>>>>> [2013-11-28 03:28:54,350]  INFO
>>>>> {org.apache.axis2.deployment.ModuleDeployer} -  Deploying module:
>>>>> addressing-4.1.0 -
>>>>> file:/home/ubuntu/.m2/repository/org/wso2/carbon/org.wso2.carbon.addressing/4.1.0/org.wso2.carbon.addressing-4.1.0.jar
>>>>> Tests run: 5, Failures: 1, Errors: 0, Skipped: 4, Time elapsed: 21.854
>>>>> sec <<< FAILURE!
>>>>> startServer(org.apache.stratos.manager.integration.tests.StratosManagerTestServerManager)
>>>>> Time elapsed: 21.669 sec  <<< FAILURE!
>>>>> org.testng.internal.thread.ThreadExecutionException:
>>>>> org.testng.internal.InvokeMethodRunnable$TestNGRuntimeException:
>>>>> java.lang.AssertionError: Login failed!
>>>>>     at
>>>>> org.testng.internal.thread.FutureResultAdapter.get(FutureResultAdapter.java:25)
>>>>>     at
>>>>> org.testng.internal.MethodInvocationHelper.invokeWithTimeoutWithNewExecutor(MethodInvocationHelper.java:242)
>>>>>     at
>>>>> org.testng.internal.MethodInvocationHelper.invokeWithTimeout(MethodInvocationHelper.java:200)
>>>>>     at
>>>>> org.testng.internal.Invoker.invokeConfigurationMethod(Invoker.java:528)
>>>>>     at
>>>>> org.testng.internal.Invoker.invokeConfigurations(Invoker.java:202)
>>>>>     at
>>>>> org.testng.internal.Invoker.invokeConfigurations(Invoker.java:130)
>>>>>     at org.testng.SuiteRunner.privateRun(SuiteRunner.java:277)
>>>>>     at org.testng.SuiteRunner.run(SuiteRunner.java:240)
>>>>>     at org.testng.SuiteRunnerWorker.runSuite(SuiteRunnerWorker.java:52)
>>>>>     at org.testng.SuiteRunnerWorker.run(SuiteRunnerWorker.java:86)
>>>>>     at org.testng.TestNG.runSuitesSequentially(TestNG.java:1158)
>>>>>     at org.testng.TestNG.runSuitesLocally(TestNG.java:1083)
>>>>>     at org.testng.TestNG.run(TestNG.java:999)
>>>>>     at
>>>>> org.apache.maven.surefire.testng.TestNGExecutor.run(TestNGExecutor.java:178)
>>>>>     at
>>>>> org.apache.maven.surefire.testng.TestNGXmlTestSuite.execute(TestNGXmlTestSuite.java:92)
>>>>>     at
>>>>> org.apache.maven.surefire.testng.TestNGProvider.invoke(TestNGProvider.java:96)
>>>>>     at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
>>>>>     at
>>>>> sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:39)
>>>>>     at
>>>>> sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:25)
>>>>>     at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:597)
>>>>>     at
>>>>> org.apache.maven.surefire.util.ReflectionUtils.invokeMethodWithArray(ReflectionUtils.java:189)
>>>>>     at
>>>>> org.apache.maven.surefire.booter.ProviderFactory$ProviderProxy.invoke(ProviderFactory.java:165)
>>>>>     at
>>>>> org.apache.maven.surefire.booter.ProviderFactory.invokeProvider(ProviderFactory.java:85)
>>>>>     at
>>>>> org.apache.maven.surefire.booter.ForkedBooter.runSuitesInProcess(ForkedBooter.java:115)
>>>>>     at
>>>>> org.apache.maven.surefire.booter.ForkedBooter.main(ForkedBooter.java:75)
>>>>> Caused by:
>>>>> org.testng.internal.InvokeMethodRunnable$TestNGRuntimeException:
>>>>> java.lang.AssertionError: Login failed!
>>>>>     at
>>>>> org.testng.internal.InvokeMethodRunnable.runOne(InvokeMethodRunnable.java:49)
>>>>>     at
>>>>> org.testng.internal.InvokeMethodRunnable.run(InvokeMethodRunnable.java:37)
>>>>>     at
>>>>> java.util.concurrent.Executors$RunnableAdapter.call(Executors.java:441)
>>>>>     at
>>>>> java.util.concurrent.FutureTask$Sync.innerRun(FutureTask.java:303)
>>>>>     at java.util.concurrent.FutureTask.run(FutureTask.java:138)
>>>>>     at
>>>>> java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.runTask(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:886)
>>>>>     at
>>>>> java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:908)
>>>>>     at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:662)
>>>>> Caused by: java.lang.AssertionError: Login failed!
>>>>>     at
>>>>> org.wso2.carbon.integration.framework.LoginLogoutUtil.login(LoginLogoutUtil.java:110)
>>>>>     at
>>>>> org.wso2.carbon.integration.framework.LoginLogoutUtil.login(LoginLogoutUtil.java:79)
>>>>>     at
>>>>> org.wso2.carbon.integration.framework.LoginLogoutUtil.login(LoginLogoutUtil.java:63)
>>>>>     at
>>>>> org.wso2.carbon.integration.framework.ClientConnectionUtil.waitForLogin(ClientConnectionUtil.java:67)
>>>>>     at
>>>>> org.wso2.carbon.integration.framework.ClientConnectionUtil.waitForLogin(ClientConnectionUtil.java:50)
>>>>>     at
>>>>> org.wso2.carbon.integration.framework.utils.ServerUtils.startServerUsingCarbonHome(ServerUtils.java:109)
>>>>>     at
>>>>> org.wso2.carbon.integration.framework.utils.ServerUtils.startServerUsingCarbonHome(ServerUtils.java:49)
>>>>>     at
>>>>> org.wso2.carbon.integration.framework.TestServerManager.startServer(TestServerManager.java:80)
>>>>>     at
>>>>> org.apache.stratos.manager.integration.tests.StratosManagerTestServerManager.startServer(StratosManagerTestServerManager.java:40)
>>>>>     at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
>>>>>     at
>>>>> sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:39)
>>>>>     at
>>>>> sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:25)
>>>>>     at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:597)
>>>>>     at
>>>>> org.testng.internal.MethodInvocationHelper.invokeMethod(MethodInvocationHelper.java:80)
>>>>>     at
>>>>> org.testng.internal.InvokeMethodRunnable.runOne(InvokeMethodRunnable.java:46)
>>>>>     ... 7 more
>>>>> Caused by:
>>>>> org.testng.internal.InvokeMethodRunnable$TestNGRuntimeException:
>>>>> java.lang.AssertionError: Login failed!
>>>>>     at
>>>>> org.testng.internal.InvokeMethodRunnable.runOne(InvokeMethodRunnable.java:49)
>>>>>     at
>>>>> org.testng.internal.InvokeMethodRunnable.run(InvokeMethodRunnable.java:37)
>>>>>     at
>>>>> java.util.concurrent.Executors$RunnableAdapter.call(Executors.java:441)
>>>>>     at
>>>>> java.util.concurrent.FutureTask$Sync.innerRun(FutureTask.java:303)
>>>>>     at java.util.concurrent.FutureTask.run(FutureTask.java:138)
>>>>>     at
>>>>> java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.runTask(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:886)
>>>>>     at
>>>>> java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:908)
>>>>>     at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:662)
>>>>> Caused by: java.lang.AssertionError: Login failed!
>>>>>     at
>>>>> org.wso2.carbon.integration.framework.LoginLogoutUtil.login(LoginLogoutUtil.java:110)
>>>>>     at
>>>>> org.wso2.carbon.integration.framework.LoginLogoutUtil.login(LoginLogoutUtil.java:79)
>>>>>     at
>>>>> org.wso2.carbon.integration.framework.LoginLogoutUtil.login(LoginLogoutUtil.java:63)
>>>>>     at
>>>>> org.wso2.carbon.integration.framework.ClientConnectionUtil.waitForLogin(ClientConnectionUtil.java:67)
>>>>>     at
>>>>> org.wso2.carbon.integration.framework.ClientConnectionUtil.waitForLogin(ClientConnectionUtil.java:50)
>>>>>     at
>>>>> org.wso2.carbon.integration.framework.utils.ServerUtils.startServerUsingCarbonHome(ServerUtils.java:109)
>>>>>     at
>>>>> org.wso2.carbon.integration.framework.utils.ServerUtils.startServerUsingCarbonHome(ServerUtils.java:49)
>>>>>     at
>>>>> org.wso2.carbon.integration.framework.TestServerManager.startServer(TestServerManager.java:80)
>>>>>     at
>>>>> org.apache.stratos.manager.integration.tests.StratosManagerTestServerManager.startServer(StratosManagerTestServerManager.java:40)
>>>>>     at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
>>>>>     at
>>>>> sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:39)
>>>>>     at
>>>>> sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:25)
>>>>>     at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:597)
>>>>>     at
>>>>> org.testng.internal.MethodInvocationHelper.invokeMethod(MethodInvocationHelper.java:80)
>>>>>     at
>>>>> org.testng.internal.InvokeMethodRunnable.runOne(InvokeMethodRunnable.java:46)
>>>>>     ... 7 more
>>>>>
>>>>> [2013-11-28 03:28:57,093]  INFO
>>>>> {org.wso2.carbon.integration.framework.utils.ServerUtils} -  Shutting
down
>>>>> server...
>>>>>
>>>>> Results :
>>>>>
>>>>> Failed tests:
>>>>> startServer(org.apache.stratos.manager.integration.tests.StratosManagerTestServerManager):
>>>>> org.testng.internal.InvokeMethodRunnable$TestNGRuntimeException:
>>>>> java.lang.AssertionError: Login failed!
>>>>>
>>>>> Tests run: 5, Failures: 1, Errors: 0, Skipped: 4
>>>>>
>>>>>
>>>>> --
>>>>> Best Regards,
>>>>> Nirmal
>>>>>
>>>>> Nirmal Fernando.
>>>>> PPMC Member & Committer of Apache Stratos,
>>>>> Senior Software Engineer, WSO2 Inc.
>>>>>
>>>>> Blog: http://nirmalfdo.blogspot.com/
>>>>>
>>>>
>>>>
>>>
>>>
>>> --
>>> Best Regards,
>>> Nirmal
>>>
>>> Nirmal Fernando.
>>> PPMC Member & Committer of Apache Stratos,
>>> Senior Software Engineer, WSO2 Inc.
>>>
>>> Blog: http://nirmalfdo.blogspot.com/
>>>
>>
>>
>
>
> --
> Regards,
> Manula Chathurika Thantriwatte
> Software Engineer
> WSO2 Inc. : http://wso2.com
> lean . enterprise . middleware
>
> email : manulac@wso2.com / manula@apache.org
> phone : +94 772492511
> blog : http://manulachathurika.blogspot.com/
>
>
>
>


-- 
Best Regards,
Nirmal

Nirmal Fernando.
PPMC Member & Committer of Apache Stratos,
Senior Software Engineer, WSO2 Inc.

Blog: http://nirmalfdo.blogspot.com/

Mime
View raw message