Thanks Nirmal, no problem.

On Sun, Oct 27, 2013 at 12:18 PM, Nirmal Fernando <nirmal070125@gmail.com> wrote:

On Sat, Oct 26, 2013 at 4:15 PM, Imesh Gunaratne <imesh@apache.org> wrote:
Yes my mistake, it should be 4.0.0-SNAPSHOT.
I have now changed the version to 4.0.0-SNAPSHOT in trunk (not pushed) and performing a clean repo build to identify the issues.

Nirmal: Will you be able to setup CEP in the EC2 instance we created for M1?
Imesh, I've provided the CEP pack, let me know when you all trying to configure it, I gave some tips to Lahiru too.

Unfortunately, I'm keeping busy with some other work these days. But let's synch up and do, I'll help if you got issues.

Thanks

On Sat, Oct 26, 2013 at 2:45 PM, Nirmal Fernando <nirmal070125@gmail.com> wrote:

On Oct 26, 2013 12:16 PM, "Imesh Gunaratne" <imesh@apache.org> wrote:

> Correction: Please update if I have missed any other points.
>
> Thanks Lahiru for adding detailed information on Auto-Scaler status. I think we need to update the product versions to 4.0.0-M1 in pom.xml files.

Imesh, it's always x.x.x-SNAPSHOT in trunk and in branches only, you normally change the versions.

And we don't change pom versions for every milestone.

I will do that next.

--
Best Regards,
Nirmal