Hi Imesh,

I think what Sanjiva saying is that, these LB stats publishers should go-to directly to real time event processing engine(CEP), because otherwise MB will be a bottle neck. I think we can have some abstraction layer to get these real time stats ( LB stats, health checker starts .etc) and then pass it to CEP. Then it is easy clean, any one can plug any event process engine. I will update the architecture diagram to reflect that.

thanks