stratos-dev mailing list archives

From Pradeep Fernando <pradee...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: New front end for Stratos Controller
Date Tue, 29 Oct 2013 07:20:38 GMT
Hi Devs/Chris,

If we choose the path of pure javascript/html how would we tackle the
authentication problem. Now since all the code get executed in the client
side (browser) we cannot make use of any application secret
for authenticate to backend. In Oauth2.0 they have introduced a implicit
gran type for such applications...

just a thought..
--Pradeep

--