stratos-dev mailing list archives

From Imesh Gunaratne <im...@apache.org>
Subject Apache Stratos (incubating) 4.0.0-M1 Status
Date Sat, 26 Oct 2013 02:57:10 GMT
Hi All,

We have now created an Amazon EC2 instance with all the latest binary
packages of Load Balancer, Cloud Controller, Auto-Scaler and CEP Extension.
A PHP cartridge was created using the new Cartridge Agent.

At the moment we are going through the complete flow by fixing integration
issues being found.

*Work Flow Items Done:*
- All modules are now communicating properly via the message broker.
- Cartridge definitions get deployed properly.
- Stratos Controller is working as expected. A tenant user could subscribe
to a cartridge using this.
- Cartridge Agent is properly publishing instance status events to the
message broker.
- Cloud Controller is properly publishing topology events to the message
broker.
- Load Balancer is receiving topology events and updating its topology data
structure.

*Work Flow Items Missing:*
- Real-time Event Processing Engine integration is not done.
- Cartridge Agent is not deploying the artifacts. We need to update the
payload.zip.
- Auto-Scaler is not spinning up instances since Real-time Event Processing
Engine integration is missing.

Team: Please update if I have missing any other points.

Thanks
Imesh