stratos-dev mailing list archives

From Imesh Gunaratne <im...@apache.org>
Subject Re: New front end for Stratos Controller
Date Sun, 27 Oct 2013 18:02:26 GMT
Thanks for bringing this up!

I think Django would be a good option. It's a Python based framework which
provides many built-in features:

- An ORM for easy data access
- An Administrative UI for user management
- Follows MVC pattern (with slightly different terminology: Model -> Model,
View -> Template, Controller-> View)
- Rapid Form development including validations
- Clean URL management
- Provides a standalone web server for development
- Could be deployed in Apache web server with mod_python

Thanks