stratos-dev mailing list archives

From Lahiru Sandaruwan <lahi...@wso2.com>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS] Release Apache Stratos 3.0.0 Incubating RC2
Date Wed, 02 Oct 2013 13:40:03 GMT
Hi Chip,

Sorry for the being late to send cancel note.
We will make changes according to Suresh's comments and create RC3. So we
cancel this vote.
Please still test on RC2 binary packs any functionality you were planning
to test so we can find out if there are any other problems with this RC.

Thanks.

On Wed, Oct 2, 2013 at 7:00 PM, Chip Childers <chip.childers@sungard.com>wrote:

> On Mon, Sep 30, 2013 at 01:46:05AM -0400, Suresh Marru wrote:
> > Since there was no discuss thread for this RC2, I am starting one.
> >
> > The release has few issues:
> >
> > * The tag to be voted on below has pom files which has -SNAPSHOT. A
> release tag to be voted on should be the release version without SNAPSHOT.
> > * The inception year in parent pom should be 2013
> > * Some of the sources being published to maven repo did not have the
> DISCLAIMER, example -
> https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachestratos-097/org/apache/stratos/wso2agent-p2-profile-gen/3.0.0-incubating/wso2agent-p2-profile-gen-3.0.0-incubating-source-release.zip
> > * There is a target directory in the above zip files is it intended.
> >
> > I did not go through all the artifacts, but I suggest, please check all
> the artifacts being published to nexus.
> >
> > Suresh
>
> Lahiru,
>
> Based on Suresh's comments, is this VOTE being cancelled to correct and
> re-spin?

Lahiru Sandaruwan
Software Engineer,
Platform Technologies,