stratos-dev mailing list archives

From Alejandro Bonilla <aboni...@linuxwireless.org>
Subject Re: New front end for Stratos Controller
Date Fri, 25 Oct 2013 14:06:03 GMT
+1

The interface not only needs to be written from ground up but the
looks and features should also improve. A feature recommendation is to
create the Cartridges from within the Interface - this should not be
complicated for openStack as the imageID and name should be fetch
using the glance API - therefore a drop-down menu would allow for a
selection of the images to be used as Stratos Cartridges.