stratos-dev mailing list archives

From Alejandro Bonilla <aboni...@linuxwireless.org>
Subject stratos installer
Date Fri, 04 Oct 2013 09:55:20 GMT
Hi,

in setup.sh it looks like we only support adduser

+ read username
stratos
+ [[ stratos != '' ]]
+ host_user=stratos
++ id stratos
id: stratos: No such user
+ user=
+ [[ 1 = 1 ]]
+ echo 'User stratos does not exist. The system will create it.'
User stratos does not exist. The system will create it.
+ adduser --home /home/stratos stratos
tmp.sh: line 8: adduser: command not found

can we add support for useradd and create the user via useradd -m $host_user

also, line 119

user=`id $host_user

makes the script abort

+ read username
stratos
+ [[ stratos != '' ]]
+ host_user=stratos
++ id stratos
id: stratos: No such user
+ user=

strangely, if the code is executed isolated

+ read username
stratos
+ [[ stratos != '' ]]
+ host_user=stratos
++ id stratos
id: stratos: No such user
+ user=
+ echo 'User stratos does not exist. The system will create it.'
User stratos does not exist. The system will create it.
+ useradd -m stratos

works fine, is the script forcing an abort as it found err?

Thanks!