stratos-dev mailing list archives

From Lahiru Sandaruwan <lahi...@wso2.com>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS] Release Apache Stratos 3.0.0 Incubating RC2
Date Mon, 30 Sep 2013 06:49:56 GMT
Hi Suresh,

Thanks a lot for the feedback.

Please find comments inline.
On Mon, Sep 30, 2013 at 11:16 AM, Suresh Marru <smarru@apache.org> wrote:

> Since there was no discuss thread for this RC2, I am starting one.
>
> The release has few issues:
>
> * The tag to be voted on below has pom files which has -SNAPSHOT. A
> release tag to be voted on should be the release version without SNAPSHOT.

I couldn't find any SNAPSHOT version in any pom.xml file. [1] is the tree
view of 3.0.0-incubating-rc2 tag. I had check with "grep -r "SNAPSHOT" .
--include pom.xml" in root location of source checkout.

[1]
https://git-wip-us.apache.org/repos/asf?p=incubator-stratos.git;a=tree;h=6446051a89eb48650c10579ef4c7747b892edf7b;hb=6446051a89eb48650c10579ef4c7747b892edf7b

> * The inception year in parent pom should be 2013

Will change.

> * Some of the sources being published to maven repo did not have the
> DISCLAIMER, example -
> https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachestratos-097/org/apache/stratos/wso2agent-p2-profile-gen/3.0.0-incubating/wso2agent-p2-profile-gen-3.0.0-incubating-source-release.zip
> * There is a target directory in the above zip files is it intended.

Will correct these.

Thanks.