stratos-dev mailing list archives

From Isuru Haththotuwa <isu...@wso2.com>
Subject Re: Stratos License and notice files
Date Fri, 06 Sep 2013 04:57:56 GMT
Hi Chip,

Thanks for the feedback.

On Thu, Sep 5, 2013 at 11:23 PM, Chip Childers <chip.childers@sungard.com>wrote:

> On Thu, Sep 05, 2013 at 06:19:52PM +0530, Isuru Haththotuwa wrote:
> > Hi all,
> >
> > I have attached the source only LICENSE and NOTICE files. Appreciate your
> > feedback very much.
>
> If jquery.blockUI is the only externally developed code in the source
> repo, then this looks perfect (I haven't checked the source myself).

Yes, this is the only external source that we have. However, we will be
double checking to be absolutely sure.

> So going back to the documentation that would be in a binary
> distribution, I guess I'd ask: what will be in the distributed jar
> files?  Will it include dependency jars?

Actually what we distribute will be a set of products, in which there will
be third party jars packed. So therefore these products will have the
relevant license texts and notice text portions in their top level LICENSE
and NOTICE files.

--
Thanks and Regards,

Isuru H.