stratos-dev mailing list archives

From Imesh Gunaratne <im...@wso2.com>
Subject Re: Getting Started with Apache Stratos Initial Release with Openstack
Date Mon, 30 Sep 2013 10:34:31 GMT
Hi Alejandro,

Thanks for your feedback. Yes it does still apply.
Actually I didn't repeat the same steps on this post rather I added a link
to refer detailed information on the installation on the last paragraph of
the post.

Anyway thanks for pointing that out, I will update the post with more
information on the installation steps.

Thanks

--
*Imesh Gunaratne*