stratos-dev mailing list archives

From Imesh Gunaratne <im...@wso2.com>
Subject Re: Shipping source as a complete pack for Apache Stratos incubating release
Date Sat, 28 Sep 2013 03:46:26 GMT
Hi Lahiru,

Yes as Lakmal has suggested I think it should be ok to ship one source
package with several binary packages.

Since Stratos is built on a single platform with multiple products if we
were to create separate source packages we might need to duplicate
component source code in different product source packages. Therefore I
guess it should be cleaner to ship one source package.

WDYT?

Thanks

--
*Imesh Gunaratne*