stratos-dev mailing list archives

From Pradeep Fernando <pradee...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Build failure..
Date Sat, 03 Aug 2013 05:33:00 GMT
I had a look. The root cause is, we are bundling some of wso2 features in
apache-stratos distributions. IMHO, we should cleanup the apache-stratos
product profiles..
(looks like wso2 code base has the same feature versions without version
upgrades, it conflicts with apache-stratos build)

For an example we are installing try-it, sequence, etc features. We should
get rid of them.

Ideally, AFAIU, it should be

Carbon kernel + Apache stratos features.

Thanks.

On Sat, Aug 3, 2013 at 10:50 AM, Lahiru Sandaruwan <lahirus@wso2.com> wrote:

> I will look into this.
>
> Thanks.
>

> On Sat, Aug 3, 2013 at 10:44 AM, Pradeep Fernando <pradeepfn@gmail.com>wrote:
>
>> Hi,
>>
>> Im getting the below build failure. IMHO, we should be able to keep the
>> build stable, at any given time. Since this is a small code base,
>> committers should always build the code before they commit. (even the code
>> base is large there is no excuse.. :) )
>>
>> Cannot complete the install because one or more required items could not
>> be found.
>>  Software being installed: WSO2 Carbon - Axis2 Transport HTTP
>> Pass-through Feature 1.0.2
>> (org.wso2.carbon.transports.passthru.feature.group 1.0.2)
>>  Missing requirement: WSO2 Carbon - Axis2 Transport HTTP Pass-through
>> Feature 1.0.2 (org.wso2.carbon.transports.passthru.feature.group 1.0.2)
>> requires 'org.wso2.carbon.core.server.feature.group [4.2.0.SNAPSHOT,4.3.0)'
>> but it could not be found
>> Application failed, log file location:
>> /home/pradeep/.m2/repository/org/eclipse/tycho/tycho-p2-runtime/0.13.0/eclipse/configuration/1375506253898.log
>>
>> --Pradeep
>>

> --
> --
> Lahiru Sandaruwan