stratos-dev mailing list archives

From ant elder <ant.el...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS] probationary TLP experiment
Date Tue, 06 Aug 2013 08:10:47 GMT
I was wondering if the Stratos dev list is the best place to be
discussing this, there are probably interested people who aren't
subscribed or following here, though maybe general@incubator wouldn't
be ideal either. I've cc'd Chris and Greg in this email so they at
least know its here as they've expressed interest in the past.

   ...ant