stratos-dev mailing list archives

From Isuru Perera <isu...@wso2.com>
Subject Invitation to join the Fourth Hangout of Apache Stratos Incubator
Date Sat, 10 Aug 2013 03:25:04 GMT
Dear Devs,

For the next week's hangout, I'm planning to explain how Stratos Controller
and CLI works in Apache Stratos (Incubating) project.

Please join the hangout on:

Date - *Tuesday*, 13th of August, 2013

Time - 7.30 AM Pacific Daylight Time (PDT)

*Agenda for the week:*

I'll be focusing on following key areas:

* What is Stratos Controller?
* How does Stratos Controller communicate with Cloud Controller?
* Auto-scaling policies configuration
* How does the Artifact Distribution Coordinator work?
* How CLI works?

Please let me know your suggestions.

The duration of the session will be one hour.

Looking forward to discuss this with you all.

Thanks!

Best Regards,

M. Isuru Tharanga Chrishantha Perera.
Committer & PPMC Member of Apache Stratos (Incubating),
Senior Software Engineer at WSO2, Inc.

--
about.me/chrishantha