Firstly, I like it a lot. Its clean, simple and clear.

Couple of nits (sorry to be annoying!)

Should say Apache jclouds and Apache Tomcat in the pictures.

How about another paragraph in the "What is Apache Stratos all about?" section:

Apache Stratos helps run Tomcat, PHP and MySQL apps as a service on all the major cloud infrastructures. It brings self-service management, elastic scaling, multi-tenant deployment, usage monitoring as well as further capabilities. In addition, it brings the ability to take any server software and make it into a Stratos Cartridge. This means any server can be run 'as-a-Service' alongside the other app containers.

Paul