Thanks Udara will work collaboratively.

On Mon, Jul 1, 2013 at 10:23 AM, Udara Liyanage <udara@wso2.com> wrote:
Hi,

I will help Lakmal for Stratos agent and Cloud Controller chages

On Mon, Jul 1, 2013 at 10:18 AM, Isuru Haththotuwa <isuruh@wso2.com> wrote:

On Mon, Jul 1, 2013 at 10:15 AM, Lakmal Warusawithana <lakmal@wso2.com> wrote:
Seems like it take some time and work need to migrate svn history to git. So will decide go with out history. Will start code changes to org.apache.
I will start on Stratos agent and Cloud Controller changes. Other commiters please take owner ship and help to migrate code based to apache. We have following left.
+1
  • Stratos LB
I'll start working on Stratos LB.
  • Stratos Controller