stratos-dev mailing list archives

From Everett Toews <everett.to...@RACKSPACE.COM>
Subject Free Rackspace Cloud Account for Stratos
Date Thu, 18 Jul 2013 04:33:20 GMT
Hi All,

Everett from the jclouds team again. You're probably not aware but I'm a Developer Advocate
for Rackspace in addition to being a committer on Apache jclouds.

Anyway, we have a program here at Rackspace that gives OSS projects a free Rackspace Cloud
account for development and testing of their project on our cloud. So I would very much like
to extend this offer to the Stratos project. Naturally jclouds already has such an account.
;) I think you've got a great project with some great open source potential at Apache and
I'd like to help by giving you these resources.

In the interests of transparency, we would have some modest asks in exchange:

1: You say thanks to Rackspace somewhere on your site.
1.1: Preferably add our logo in that thanks.
2: Blog about your experiences/usages with the service and send us the URL.

If this is something the Stratos project would like, identify a point of contact for us and
we'll take things from there.

Hope to hear from you soon.

Cheers,
Everett

Developer Advocate
Developer Relations Group
Rackspace, the open cloud company

P.S. This program is by invite only right now and this offer is only valid for Stratos.