stratos-dev mailing list archives

From Sanjiva Weerawarana <sanj...@wso2.com>
Subject Re: Apache Stratos Incubating Release Version
Date Fri, 05 Jul 2013 02:37:39 GMT
+1 .. we don't want to make the Axis2 1.0 mistake again .. I'm +1 for
Apache Stratos 2.1.0.

I can also see a case for 3.0.0 because all package names are changed ..
anyone who's written code has to change. So its a major version change.

Sanjiva.

--
Sanjiva Weerawarana, Ph.D.
Founder, Chairman & CEO; WSO2, Inc.;  http://wso2.com/