stratos-dev mailing list archives

From Isuru Perera <isu...@wso2.com>
Subject Re: Issues with Stratos Controller Product
Date Mon, 29 Jul 2013 09:48:05 GMT
Hi all,

I fixed many issues with commits 8a7eaee3dbd096e763fe8cbbe3e0521cb0b98a1f
and c88fe38c874369695e742b650e5529f8a9892fcc

Please check commit logs as I have done lot of changes to get the Stratos
Controller Tenant Management UI working. Many of the imports in JSPs were
not changed during package refactoring.

Now I'm getting a JavaScript script error when going to Add Tenant page. It
seems that the Json value returned via the Ajax call is invalid! I get a
similar error when trying to Save tenant also.

I will check on these issues.

It would be great if someone familiar with the "Stratos Manager" code could
help me on this.

Thanks!