stratos-dev mailing list archives

From Isuru Perera <is...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Architecture Docs and / or How to Build docs?
Date Thu, 11 Jul 2013 21:11:05 GMT
+1 for having a doc on building the source. Do we have a wiki for Stratos?
I think that's not available yet.

The code currently in Git repository is not in a buildable state since the
code migration is in process.

Here is a quick overview about the repository structure.

components - OSGi components
features - Features combine components
products - The Stratos products created out of features. A product is
"Carbon kernel" + set of features
service-stubs - Stubs for Axis2 Web Services in components
tools - Various scripts used for Cartridge images.

We need to properly document these in the wiki page. I would like to
contribute once the wiki is set up.

I also saw that in a another thread about planning a Google Hangout for a
technical discussion, which can also be used to understand the code
structure.